Been thinking about picking one of these up. Anybody have one? If so likes and dislikes?
I hear ya on the gimping up the tree part. If you don't get at least a little spooked every time you climb, it's time to hang up the spurs.:yes:
Great thread! A lot of my tree work predates cell phone cameras common use.:BrianK: I've stepped away since my son was born 8 years ago, but I'm...
Hooray for happy endings message.:rofl: :lol: Seriously glad it finally got worked out Ralph!
Oh I've totally replied to, and removed trees like that. I've even been paid to do so after they realize nobody is going to show up and do it for...
I see them all the time! Come do thousands of dollars of work for freeeeee! Um no! This one Armbru84 shared with me made me laugh though! The part...
In before the lock!;)
Open face and bore cut are a a safe bet for most fells. Sounds like you have a solid plan, and just needed a little nudge in the direction you...
We all know its obviously safest to fell a tree down hill. But someone built a darn fence there!:rofl: :lol: Up hill would be second safest....
I'd say that's you suck worthy!;) Glad to see ya get back at it though and nice score!
It feels more stout than a stock 200t for sure. I'll have to see if I can get a video or two up soon. Should be able to do a comparison against...
You did a durn decent job of it too. I even had my spurs on right that time too!:D In case anybody hasnt realized it yet the bowline is a pretty...
I totally agree. Posterity and posterior cya yadda... yadda...:thumbs:
For all the benefit of the kids in class you leave your tail longer when putting that knot to work right?;)
That's exactly the point of the running bowline except the knot won't bind on itself and is easily untied after the pulling is done. Also minimal...
What were you planning to pull it with Ralph?
Yes weighted throw line then tie your bull rope to said throw line and pull it over the limb. I like a running bowline at that point Running...
No doubt I had a healthy amount of respect for Kenis before watching him pound a b-dub nacho jalapeno burger hung over. Talk about doubling down!:jaw:
Had a blast hanging out with Dave in his chainsaw lair! Thanks again buddy!
Ninja duties?:sherlock: