There are hundreds of oak varieties. The tree the op posted looks like oak to me too...
You mean your neighbors didn't complain about your smoke being on their property without their permission?:rofl: :lol:
Ddrt with a micro pulley at the anchor and the zigzag in place of the Blake's hitch seems the closest to what I'm comfortable with. I don't do...
Nah I was just messing with him at that point. I used to just go to whatever one happened to be close when I decided the ropes were too dirty....
Yeah he got really pizzed when I said wtf why I've been washing my ropes here for over 2 years! Started calling me a mada flucky or something...
You fellas ever get kicked out of the laundromat for washing your ropes there? Had that happen to me once. It was pretty funny listening to the...
Nah I gotta touch that one. It can go down the speed line for the groundies! :rofl: :lol:
Fortunately it's easy for a groundy to tie most forgotten items onto the climb line. It gets interesting when you realize you forgot to take a...
Lol glad I'm not the only one who forgets things...:picard:
Looks like a good set up man. I used to hang my silky in a similar way. I had the same thought about the leg mount after nicking my finger this...
As I add new gear, here's a good question for you fellow monkey-beaver and woodpeckers... how do you guys have your hand saws attached. Belt, or...
I agree it looks easier for assent, but I think ddrt is still way smoother for canopy work.
Smokin sale I saved over a c note on stuff 'n' things. Cool that your gonna get your kid started!:thumbs: I've watched some videos of the rope...
Haha I know It's not mine because I couldn't find it before I went to Shawn Curry 's!:cool::rofl: :lol:
Well like I said I'm getting back into the swing of things here so that means some new gear. I've been a Arborplex man for many years, but I...
I spent a few minutes typing a thoughtful reply but then said to my self "self will what I'm saying really have any impact?" I decided that in...
Longer ago than I care to admit, I spent a great deal of my studies at University on Frost. I always find it funny how people can interpret words...
That poem is commonly misunderstood...:sherlock: Frost had said several times that his poems had morals or lessons that only the right sort of...
Yikes on the Longer is better. :whistle: oops did I say that!:rofl: :lol:
How do you like the fiskars Pickaroon? Been contemplating picking one up to pull rounds out of the back of my truck.