Enjoy your day in the sun. :yes: Nice hatchet handle. :binoculars: :thumbs:
Holland Dell Here's a link on milling for your perusal. Bought a chainsaw mill Oh, and if you wanna call out a member specifically, use the @...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: There's this. ^^^ Merry Christmas. :)
Get feeling better soon Gasifier :) Go easy on the cookies. :drool::popcorn:
I wasn't aware the Husky 395 came with all those options. :eek::smoke: Sign me up!! :saw::axe::stack: :woodsign: Welcome aboard Holland Dell...
I concur ^^^ Awesome stove. Thx for sharing that video.
You trying to convince us that is not your yard? :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
A fine bit of work there. What saw you running? I'm surprised at how many members are lacking snow. :loco: :crazy: How much left to cut up?
I'm more of a zip-line kinda guy. Tried skiing once when young, started doing a split, fell on my arse and called it an experience. :rofl: :lol:...
Probably not. :whistle:
Hit a touch above 40 here today. Glad you and the Mrs are making the most of the day. :yes:
:rofl: :lol: Well, as you saw on the video, I stayed out of their work zone. They've got enough to concern them without a "Lookey-loo" hanging...
Beast of a tree right there. :yes:
Oh.. You're gonna love that stove. :D I see you went with no ashpan, that is something I am happy I got. :thumbs: As to the burn-in fire, may...
Sorry you missed on a scrounge. :doh: As to the ole timer.. He knows his game. :yes: Liftgate.. :sherlock::rootintootin::dancer::dennis: