I second this idea. ^^^ Had a guy come down with a woodmizer and it was fast, effective, and cost a lot less than a big saw that I'd barely ever...
You are not alone my friend. :handshake:
Excellent pic there, makes much better sense to me now. Thank you. :handshake:
If there's a tradition I musta unknowingly broke it also. :doh: But that wouldn't be the first thing I've ever broke. :emb: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Nice to see you about iBob Hope things are well across the pond. :handshake: Nice model, do you fly them, or static models?
:yes: Yeah, from the angle, it looked funky. Thx for the explanation. :)
:rofl: :lol: Enjoy the season Jack of All Trades NH Merry Christmas :)
Thx :) Huh.. Not seen that before on a tractor. Looks almost like it's attached to the plow, but I didn't figure it was. Just an odd angle I guess.
Definitely one of the benefits of a credit card vs a debit card. Glad it got squared away for ya Dennis. :yes:
fuelrod What's with the heavy duty steel beams @ the front of the cab?
Someone's not playin around eh. :bug: :dex:
BTW.. That looks excellently done BCB :yes:
:drool::drool::drool: Stop that!!!! :rofl: :lol: Now I'm hungry again. :confused:
I often wonder, what's going to happen when a large CME ( Coronal Mass Ejection) happens again and takes out comm satellites as well as power...
That is precisely why I've been interested. Chazsbetterhalf thinks (OK, knows) I'm a little goofy on it. :loco: :crazy: :rofl: :lol: But even...
I've thought about it over the years, but haven't made the jump yet. :sherlock:
Nice pic. Did you do the stones around the outlet? Very neat.
I DO love some Prime Rib. :drool::drool::drool:
Nice build. :cool:
Nice camp Paul bunion :yes: Hope you and the kids get to spend plenty of time there.