Aside from a small hop hornbeam on Sunday, I've not dropped anything for a couple of months. I'll try to keep the thread in mind for my next...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: You really shoulda shared that. :thumbs::thumbs: :whistle:
:bug: :rofl: :lol: Man, just seeing that brought back memories. Always liked piling up some leaves and lighting them up. What a wonderful...
Just me, the wife and the dog here. No need to crawl outta bed early. :rofl: :lol:
Not familiar with the Alderlea line, look forward to seeing the new stove. :binoculars:
A very Merry Christmas to you Rotti, and to the FHC Family. :handshake: :santa:
Heck of a nice Christmas present there mikeward :yes: That'll surely make for a nice toasty future Christmas Eve. :fire:
Excellent gift Ron T :cool: He's gonna be a very thankful young man.
Better late than never. And it did make it there before Christmas. :thumbs:
X2 ^^^ Merry Christmas
:dex: Like the PUG Casper Great backstory to it as well. :yes:
Geez.. He's only a pointer. Not a hunter. :emb: :D
What was on the grill Dpopps ? Looks tasty.
You sure your schedule's open? ;)
I agree with buZZsaw BRAD Looks like elm. Nice felling and a nice day of cutting. :yes:
Must be the others were there, I mean, why would he deprive his brothers of such an enlightening experience. :bug::hair: Saw a kid do that when I...
:doh: I'm not buying metric screwdrivers. No.. Not gonna happen. :headbang: Also, I'm right handed, so I refuse to buy left handed wrenches....
Looks like more Black Walnut for ya. Glad you enjoyed some cutting time, and a safe fell. :yes:
Link worked fine for me. Order placed. Thanks Well Seasoned :yes: At $23 I don't see how I can go wrong. :sir::emptywallet::emptywallet:
Touche´ :salute: Plus, it's the only game that matters. :cheers: