Welcome aboard Unclefish :handshake: And Merry Christmas :wreath:
Merry Christmas to you and your family Scotty. :) And thanks for the great site, with an awesome membership. :thumbs::thumbs: :handshake:
X2 ^^^ Merry Christmas
:rofl: :lol: About the funniest I've read in a very long time :yes:
Why can't I wear my T-shirt to the bank. ;) Oh wait, you mean the balaclava. :rofl: :lol: :whistle::yes:
Merry Christmas everyone. :santa: Opened my SS gift package, and there was even a package for Chazsbetterhalf :) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] So, here's...
I hope you all have a great and Merry Christmas. :)
To you as well bogydave :)
A bit far for me to travel. :doh: But Midwinter might be headed your way. ;) :D I hope you can find some folks that need some nice firewood. :yes:
I saw the first pic of the splitter and thought.. That's odd, I've never seen a side mounted splitter before. Then seen the round raised and had...
The ash seems to hold on well. But, it does need processed. :saw::axe::stacker: Nice pile of logs there. :yes:
Long handled shovel & poker Welding gloves for me & long fireplace gloves for Chazsbetterhalf And a small whisk broom. Ashes go in a pail outside.
Decent? Looks great. :yes: Nicely done
Survival of the fittest. :thumbs:
:rofl: :lol: I'm thinkin you know what I was meanin :whistle:
We all know thats BS.. Since when does a teenager return a vehicle with a full tank? :picard: ;)
Turned out great Woodwhore :binoculars: :yes:
I went to bed @ 2:45 this morning, that count? :rofl: :lol:
Sounds like a heck of a bad day wildwest :hair::doh: Hope things work out. :)
:popcorn: