I was unsure of the purpose of the machine. o_O:loco: :crazy: But it does make sense as a training device. :cool:
Even with favorable exchange rate, too rich for my tastes.. unless it's got a lot of land we don't see. :binoculars: But it is a nice place. :)
:popcorn: I think I'll pull up a chair and see what's happening. :cheers: :beerbbq:
I think those are Beech puppies. :binoculars: I would think they do indeed belong to someone. How long will you leave the posters out before...
Playing outside with it a bit this morning. Very limited on range here. Could barely get the NOAA weather channel. May need a better antenna....
Was just talking to Chazsbetterhalf about this. I hate when people wanna slow down to 35 mph on the highway. It's dangerous. If I can't...
Cannot even imagine :jaw:
Looks like I can order the programming cable, and program it via CHIRP software
Mines not a "plus"model :doh: Plain UV-5R No programming cable, not sure if "CHIRP" capable
Will check that out Well Seasoned :yes: Checking out some YouTube vids.. [MEDIA] This guy seems to break some things down for us newb's :rofl:...
:ups: Got mine delivered today. Now need to figure out how to program it. :nerd:
Never had those, but they look delicious. :drool:
Merry Christmas MikeyB :)
I hope all is great down in Jawja T.Jeff Veal :) Did Mama have a nice Christmas? I surely hope so. Merry Christmas to you and Miz Carol....
I put mine in the pail, then transfer to a large galvanized trash can, to be used on the driveway. :yes: Great for traction, and it helps to melt...
I have been negligent today I'm afraid. :confused: I did not convey my thanks to Chvymn99 for his time and effort to do this again this year....
X2 ^^^ Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year Reloader
To an extent, yes. But much more spectrum. You can receive and/or transmit on a much broader range of frequencies. Power and range are...
Merry Christmas :)
Nah, it's fine. And it came in Steelers colors. :dex: Thank you so much for the great gifts. :)