A firewood thread?? What kind of Backwood Savages do you think we are. :loco: :crazy::wacky: Oh yeah, N'mind. Sorry Dennis AKA Backwoods Savage...
:eek: X2 ^^^ :eek::eek: :BrianK: :rofl: :lol:
:binoculars: Nope.. not seeing the :ithappened: Glad you had a fun and seemingly productive day with the mill. :rootintootin:
Ah.. Well I did have that on last night. Chazsbetterhalf made me listen to a Christmas song that was on. :rofl: :lol:
Not yet. :startled: :whistle::yes:
Very true.. Although radio astronomy isn't quite the same as a telescope, many have used old sat dishes (the big ones) as receivers. Haven't...
Anti-static bags. As to beer, I'll have to become a "clear liquid" drinker, homebrew seems out of my league at present. :doh: :pete: :stirpot:...
Biggest problem is the solid state devices. Electricity is easy to create, batteries for storage notwithstanding. But yes, if your devices...
Thx :) Space (other than what's between my ears :whistle:) has always been of interest to me. And YES.. I'd be one those that would risk it all...
Welcome down the rabbit hole imwiley1 :handshake:
1... https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/news/a-perfect-solar-superstorm-the-1859-carrington-event 2... Solar storms can cause...
Has happened many times in the past. If I can keep this POS phone from deleting my freakin post I will add references.
Glad that's not my house/roof. :doh:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :cheers:
Edit: Don't do it.. it's a trick. :whistle: I shoulda thought of that sooner myself. :confused:
I'm gonna assume (and hope) you copied and pasted that lengthy post. As you, as well as I, am still learning, if you typed that from your current...
LOL I'll help in any way I can. :) Ordered this book last night as well. [ATTACH] Can loan it to you once I've studied. :yes: I already...
Makes sense, I often have my eyes closed when using my phone. ;) :rofl: :lol:
Yeah, much to learn to be sure. :nerd: Happy that I know as much electrical as I do. Took 2 practice tests on an app I downloaded last night....
X2 ^^^ :confused: Glad ya found some nice ash @ the dump Gpsfool :dancer: :saw::stacker: