Happy birthday savemoney Hope you get feeling better Canadian border VT
Glad to see your Dad is stihl kickin the chips out at 88. :dex: Thanks for sharing the inspiration farmer steve
Lots of good information in your post. :yes: Welcome aboard FreedomFamilyFarms :handshake:
Great build project and thread Tim Looking good, and it's sure to be sturdy. :yes:
Wait, did someone mention Beer?? Why yes. :pete::coldone: Guess I should wait till after work. :doh: Anywho.. Happy birthday raybonz :handshake:
I'm sure you'll have a very productive year jrider :yes:
Happy New Year FHC :cheers::yes: :handshake: May 2020 be glorious. :dex: Or.. at least better than average ;):whistle:
:coffee::popcorn:
We have that same cart Woodsman Works great. :yes: Stay safe out there.
Lol Maybe they forgot the time change. :rofl: :lol: Or.. They secretly have time shifting road forecast technology. :eek::startled: :cool:
:dancer::rootintootin: I used to get some from our shop as well, but my BIL has access to much better ones, so I've been hoarding them. :thumbs:
:confused: That's a tough one to read Dennis. If surgery is needed, may the surgeons hands be guided.
Yeah, I wouldn't be going anywhere. :hair:
I think you're gonna need more pallets. :whistle: :thumbs::thumbs:
Not at all. Like some coffee? :coffee: .. :coffee: I'm thinking I'll have to look into this cooking method, sounds very interesting.
Good stuff right there Andy8850 :cool: :thumbs:
Sorry to hear about Yukon Stinny :confused: RIP Yukon
Congrats on the additions Smokinpiney Both structural and familial. :yes:
That one should keep ya busy for a few hours James Miller :saw::axe::stacker: And warm much longer. :fire: :thumbs:
I don't think anyone argued that firewood can't go bad. Just that properly stored, it should last way longer than the article states. After all,...