I'd agree. Just can't see the engine offset in the pic.
I've never fully understood the term "overqualified". Sure, it's not like my skill set was limited to "non-technical laborer", but I was willing...
Props to the neighbor :cheers: :yes:
What kind of splitter you using Brad M ?? Hard to get a good look, but is it "hand pump hydraulic"?
Game on!! :dex:
X3 ^^^ Not everyone will feel the same way about a product. But not many companies go out of their way to ensure a happy customer, or...
Welcome aboard ---Chris--- :cheers: I'm no expert, but my single wall flue pipe had a flared area where it joins. It may be as simple as putting...
Sorry you contracted polio Dennis. But glad that you were able to walk again. :yes: Also very glad it's been virtually eradicated. :thumbs::thumbs:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :makeitrain":makeitrain":makeitrain"
Not familiar with those inverter genny's.. but I'd certainly try lapping it. You've certainly nothing to lose at this point. Best of luck
:eek: :picard: Well.. That should make the spring GTG a bit interesting. :faint: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
No argument here.. it is the employers loss. Part of the process. And, I'm certainly not saying you wouldn't have been one he!! of a box...
Welcome aboard Alicia :cheers: Some beautiful artwork there. You've definitely got a talent for woodburning. :yes: All my woodburning work...
Man did a he!! of a job making that. :cool::thumbs: But I gotta give a big X2 to.. :thumbs:
Extremely cool :binoculars: :thumbs:
Dirty scoundrels. :mad: Free Wood!! :rootintootin:
No offense intended.. but the two situations are not equivalent. If a person comes from a "laborer" background, but has the skill set required to...
:doh: I like my firewood delivered in a slightly less disruptive fashion. :confused: Hope you get power back quickly. :thumbs:
:binoculars: :bug: Glad that's not what I have to deal with. :dancer: :whistle:
No sense in that, they'd only get in the way. :doh: I worked on farms as a teen, but now it's hard to find any youth worth hiring, or that are...