Good luck Jay, keeping a Smoothie on cold & on tap for 'ya..
Cool, Thanks for sharing those recommendations / your experience, me being a pellet 'newbie' here, this is much appreciated.
Provided the existing chimney/pipe is in good condition, sure that will work - the pellet stove exhaust temps. should not exceed the existing wood...
Agree, go 4" to the upsizer -> existing 6" vent to promote airflow / draft.
Meant Don (now that he has all that extra room for Smoothie storage), but sure! Thanks for the inventory update! Do you ship UPS? :ups:
I thought your sig covered every pellet brand on the planet Earth. (You mean there's another one?)
Excellent! Listing of brands of Beer in Inventory, please? :D
I had really good luck mixing 50/50 Cubex and softwood pellets (LG Granules) last season on the stove here - threw out lots of heat. Just tossed...
I read beer :cheers: & pellets :vulture: .. Fixed it for ya'. Congrats on procuring the Okies..
Yup, we're lucky to be here. Only 21 years, but we're no longer 'just visiting', according to the locals. ;). re: enhanced snows, you got...
We live in Stoddard, NH about 25 minutes North-East of Keene.
Test burned 1 bag last December '14 (had bought 2, threw the other bag out / will go to pellet hell..), had to spend the entire day cleaning the...
LOL - In other news, Natural Gas production suddenly jumped in Southern NH this holiday weekend.. Have a great holiday gents! ( See you after I...
Thank you for your concern. Mr. Samuel Adams and I will be grilling and chilling, real soon now. :D ... Last of the Summer 'Ale. (sigh). Time...
I guess I misread, but that's my bad - the Beer inventory is low here. :) Agree that fuel costs will directly affect transport, and surcharge...
Oil has been in the game a lot longer than wood pellets - with sufficient inventory, it can sustain the supply glut / hit much better than a given...
Now you don't have to worry about pressure washing the deck, beer spillage, or barbecue sauce ruining that beautiful Grace underlayment. :thumbs:...
Yeah, put something over that Grace before buttoning up the deck. Looking good Don!