Another case of the cops just 'sticking it' to the man .. :rofl: :lol: Forgot his wood-carry permit..
That was beautiful! Tears welled up in my eyes.. I can do that too! :D You had me up until ginger.. :p :rofl: :lol:
Nice looking ride, Xena - like the color scheme, very clean.
That's true, they ain't cheap. :D The Flex may well work also, would be worth it for MasterMech to take a look.
The Ford Flex is a nice vehicle, but with respect, I don't think it would handle all that cargo, the rear cargo area is 'boxy'.. People would be...
I will not be drinking beer today, THANKS for that man. Cheers!
To be fair, you can only choose (1). You guys.. :picard:
Agree w/ the Hondas, owned an 02' Civic 2 dr. EX model, lots o' plastic even then, but comfortable seats and a highly efficient 1.8L motor w/ the...
Still see a fair amount of Saabs on the road here, especially the mid-late '90 models, including a few convertibles this past summer. Have fond...
Nearly all the local (winter) residents here are either Subaru (Imprezza, Outback, Forester), Toyota, or Honda CRV. Had the pleasure to drive...
sigh. progress.
Thanks. Always been a fan of the VW TDIs, excellently crafted german automobiles.
It really depends on where the stove ends up sitting on the hearth vs. the existing stove, but I would give it as -short- a run as feasible to the...
We have a 2000 Toyota Camry here, 228+ thousand miles, still going strong.. +1 on Toyota or Honda.
No, just tried a 'Eazy Haze' pellet, but I'm feeling much better now, Thank You.
Thanks, I thought it appropriate given my posts in this thread.. :D
Sorry Jay, going back to lurk-mode. :smoke::rofl: :lol::thumbs::headbang::picard:
LMAO - I can't comment, it sure wasn't the hickory smoke flavored pellet..
No, that's high fidelity stereo. Think I just smoked the Eazy Haze pellet. LOL..
Don't let them get you down Jay, positive attitude - more Smoothies, feel better.