2 degrees here on our touch thermostat also.
Only because of the deep burn pot, it requires a lot more combustion air (vs. softwood pellets) to push the ash out, else the burn pot clogs /...
For the moment, convenience, plus I want to give the Ecoteck Francesca, a small stove that has a deep burn pot, another try w/ Hardwoods, now that...
Just looking for a shoulder pellet that can stand on it's own, or be blended w/ the LG Granules here for a few weeks / in the AM hours, until the...
Will do, will. :D Local Ace Hardware is carrying them, going to pickup a few bags and give them a try.
Thanks! :yes: Thanks! :yes: Thanks! :p
How do you like the Barefoots? Good shoulder or cold weather pellet? Hardwood, Softwood, or blend?
Thanks for those links Jay. ( Should have known a new pellet would = posted info and reviewS here. ;) :yes: )
This guy was on a poster that read "Missing reindeer - if seen please call Santa at ..." - nice Mass. Buck!
I don't think so either, ThermaGlo is actually on my list of pellets to try.. Also keeping an eye out for your product up here.
I could purchase a couple of bunnies, bag the end-product,call it "P.....ton Plus", and sell a premium version of pellet. That would make...
If it's the same mill that bagged the ones I burned last December, it's next to a plastics recycling plant which they are using for feed-stock....
x2 - turned out real nice Don. Time for a deck party!
I think it would be cheaper to buy a replacement strut.. :eek: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
That's a great idea! Going to check that out, think I blew a strut in the '08 Taurus here w/ the last 30 bag load I hauled.. #!&*%.. That's...
Hi Jen, we use the Shop-Vac 9035000 Ultra Web Cartridge Filter in our 5 gallon Shop Vac that cleans the pellet stove here, that cartridge has...
That makes sense: without any Catalyst reduction system, it would be very difficult to meet current EPA standards, let alone from 10 years ago....
This may cost them a few more - EPA and CARB are highly pizzed.. Was saddened, more than shocked, to read this 'cause it calls the clean burn...
Thanks for posting that, going to be out in the Portsmouth, NH area in a week or so - will have to keep a lookout for MWP at WallyWorld ..
X2, very happy to read your daughter is doing well & on the mend swags. :thumbs: