Morning All. Dark but not wet outside yet. Supposed to rain. campinspecter has a load of firewood to take to Mom's today if the rain holds off....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to jtstromsburg [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Calvindog1 & Cary Cooke & DBanks & Drawthow & Ember & Francie Stoner & Jbailey & Krackle_959 & mark...
Morning All. Dreary with fog outside this morning. Eye exam this morning so it will be a busy morning. If the weather picks up and dries out,...
Our retired pastor always says "he is vertical and ventilating". He told that to a phone call salesman and the response was " Oh, sorry to bother...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Benjo & DOLMAR JUNKIE & hd2010 & Howard Justice & John Date & Leaver441 & Shedonist & SISU & Snigg &...
My morning read really struck me this morning so I decided to share with all of you Psalm 62: 1 - 2 1 Truly my soul finds rest in God; my...
Morning all. Dark outside and I think it is wet. If it dries out, we may go get a load of firewood. Got a lot of paperwork done yesterday....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Anna Cairney & Bilt350 & Damien Bricka & Heather & Iceman7668 & Manuel & PETER J BRANT & Rick Johnson &...
Morning All. Yesterday the rain held off and we had a nice day at Mom's. We moved some firewood into the basement and then some small chores...
I have to ask. Why did you salt the asparagus patch?
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to EODMSgt [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Benjamin Nemec & cayuse & Comfort & Escape40 & Dawson & ForestryMiller & Jackie Co & Jake H. & James002 &...
Morning All. Above freezing here with the possibility of rain. We were thinking of going over to Mom's to move firewood but there is women's...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 12gaberetta & bbower4 & Bear & Bgoathill & Bnoyes & brett shafer & catriverrat & Colin & Danny &...
Morning all. It looks like it might be a nice day here. Beautiful sunrise. it is the start of my two weeks off. I think I will be busy the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Dusty & hauler & joshmain & justoldsaws & kgale & Ksrifle & Lone_Gun & MCLOGSKI & Midwestjdgreen & Richard...
bogieb that is a lot of snow in a short period of time. A real pain to get rid of it when it piles up like that.
3,398 miles with a two hour ferry ride and 53 hours of driving. Just a hop and skip from here. Maybe next year. I hope everyone has a great time.
Morning All. Wow, I missed a couple of days and there is so much to catch up on. Chazsbetterhalf Prayers for your quick recovery. I didn't...