campinspecter says it is a 20" bar.
The day dawned bright and clear with temps at freezing. Here was the view from our living room window. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] To get to...
My knees are shot especially the right one so I can only do it for short stints with knee pads on. Mainly, because I am short, I stand and bend...
I like that explanation. Better than thinking I am might be getting older.
Morning all. The day dawned bright and clear with temps at freezing. We are headed over to deliver the load of firewood we went and got...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to banshee & cswegles & DarwinsAnvil & David Wagner & Don Pel-Pro Step & Ed Hodges & Gary C & Gravedigger &...
Just at freezing temperature this morning with the sun coming out so campinspecter decided to go get a load of firewood. I wasn't going to join...
Very nice looking.
Morning all. Late this morning as it was a long day yesterday. The drive had us seeing snow, sleet, rain and sunshine. It was great seeing our...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Andrew77 & Con Kehely & coonmr & DennisbigG & DLT & Farmerbrown393 & Jonathan C & kaleinmt & kzhusker &...
Looks a little nasty in the harbour.
Morning all. Up early this morning to head off to church and a funeral. We are meeting up with our daughters today. Not very often, we have...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to alan finch & Arizona & firefighter938 & Foster & gwoade & Homelite410 & John Simson & John041 & Lynn &...
it is hard enough as an adult going through losing a pet. I hope he doesn't take it too badly.
Thanks for the explanation.
I have to ask. What is a tile machine and what are they doing in the fields with it? I thought at first it was a spelling mistake and you meant...
Morning all. Rain sliding down the windows this morning. Yesterday's weather turned out really nice. campinspecter got the truck unloaded at...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Ben Walker & Big Mike & blwncrewchief & Bossmode & clayjim & Doug & Exit14 & hornbeam & HulkWood &...
Probably but then you have to find transportation once you are there and accommodation. Bringing the RV lets us bring the dog and then we get to...
T.Jeff Veal thanks for sharing the pics. makes sense to fill the old pit with the material from the top of the new pit.