Thanks for the tip on the optical cord. It worked very well once I figured out there was small plastic coverings on the tips as well as bigger...
Morning all. Sunshine and rain happening this morning. I hope the sunshine wins out. Busy day yesterday and I got a lot done. How are your...
good one Backwoods Savage
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to chipper1 & Flamestead & MightyWhitey & gboutdoors [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Aframe & AndrewC & arizonasportsman & bobjr1969 & Capt Jack & Charlie Smalls & Chris Herrmann &...
the Pacific Dogwood is our provincial flower. Unfortunately quite a few years ago, the native trees were infected with a fungus/virus that killed...
Morning all. Our beautiful weather is gone and it is drizzling this morning. Bookkeeping to catch up on, dessert to make and a few other chores...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 2manysaws & berrjjaa & bixbyburner40 & Boogeyman & BurnHot & cindysouza8124 & cre73 & Daniel M Carlson &...
Just read through your thread. I love build threads and seeing the logs turn into lumber and then into the barn is pretty neat. Our cedar out...
Evening all. Didn't have time to post this morning. We headed down island for a shopping trip. Came back with more cushions to cover and...
Well that makes sense.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to PAPeggy [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to alexismyboy & Anita F Goble & D Ross & Little Beech & Mark_Brown & marty & mdawg5000 & Mk510 & Newzenith &...
Morning all. Again below temps and mostly clear this morning. I think this is the last day of nice weather. Headed over to Mom's this morning...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to cjensen & Ernie G & genze & Josh Verhaeghe & ohio log slayer & philly cole & Qerz & Rollo & Roy & scajjr2...
When you are really interested in something, the information sticks. As we load firewood into Mom's basement, campinspecter can tell me where he...
Impressive inventory. My organizing mind wants to know. Do you have a map of the inventory, an Excel sheet or just keep it all in your head?
Morning all. Another clear and bright sunshiny day out there. Temps below freezing but if it is anything like yesterday, it will warm up to...
I only stack wood in the truck and in the basement here and at Mom's. I don't stack green wood as my stacks always seem to have problems. Very...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Adam Hensley & AKDoug & bryceh & CSR44 & David laferriere & HarvestMan & Jack Stewart & Johncrowe & Josh...