Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Hammy [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to andy allen & BAMASAWDAWG & blueox4 & brianasamuels & Bryan Ginman & Chainsaw Gus & creekdownthebank &...
Best wishes in the new job.
Morning all. Dark out there still. Forecast is for rain this morning. campinspecter is headed over to Mom's with a load of firewood he got...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to ---Chris--- & accidental forester & bbush44 & Bob Necci & Bow John & chadd & Dennis Johnson & Howiff &...
In our woods, there is moss everywhere. On rocks, bushes as well as the trees. When you live where you get almost 100" of rain in a year, moss...
Morning all. Almost clear skies and just above freezing this morning. Yesterday's sunshine was great until it turned to rain mixed with...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to MikeSs [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Alaskan & c hardy & Codyv114 & Doug Athey & Grant1 & j. hutton & Jesse Moore & John smith & juliocv81 &...
I thought spring almost summer was here until it started to rain/snow this afternoon. Tonight it has cleared off and probably will drop to...
Morning all. Sun and clear this morning. Temps just above freezing so no frost. I am headed back to work as Spring break is over. I need the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bogieb [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Becker's Backyard & Cam Feenstra & Christian Gray & Doudman & easyburning & Eman & Flint Mitch & heather...
We are a bit northwest of FatBoy85 and all we get here is Red alder, Douglas fir, western hemlock and red or yellow cedar and the occasional pine...
Those look like Dungeness Crabs. Nice size.
I enjoyed seeing your part of the world. Those are some rock formations. Thanks for sharing your ride.
I enjoyed the video. I learned to sew on a treadle sewing machine and I enjoyed the rhythm of the treadle. I guess it is all in rotation for the...
Looks like you had sunshine for part of the day. That ice looks very permanent.
Morning all. Weather yesterday was sun, rain and a bit of rain. Rain was predicted for this morning but we woke up to clear skies and just below...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Adam Harington & Andrew9802 & Bdon18 & Beeverhawk & Bill Shepherd & Brian Carlson & chucker & citrusii &...