Most any fruit wood is good for smoking. Although, I don't recall reading anything about banana wood. :cool:
The plan is to move some more oak, Saturday morning. I needed to make room, so the saw buck was dismantled. The pile of branches has shrunk some....
Good morning, members. Holy crap! I slept for 8.5hrs last night. It's been years since making it to 8hrs. I feel I've lost half my day, 8n a...
Good morning, members. Nice day, but dry. It's been a dry 3 weeks with no rain. 55⁰/80⁰ continued low humidity. I'll run a few errands...
Thanks! There's another one on the other side of the driveway that's shorter.
Congrats to Dennis and Sue! I hope the corporate yacht is available for a honeymoon cruise!
Nice day so I went to my SIL's to buck up a pile of logs that has my name on it. Kind of pre-my-woodyard. My timber jack was deployed. Worked...
It'll all get mixed in.
Good morning, members. OK day ahead. 53⁰/77⁰ low humidity. Heading to my SIL's to buck some oak logs. Planning to have lunch with a...
Slow and steady wins the race!
I agree! Off for a 3yr nap.
Reach out to the tree service and see if they are looking for a place to dump it. Provided you'd have a place for it to be dumped
After being interrupted yesterday, I moved what wood I had cut earlier in the morning. [ATTACH] I broke out the yard cart as it holds more than...
While working in the area, I noticed bees coming/going under an empty woodrack. K broke out bee spray and let them have it from 27ft away. A few...
Good morning, members. OK day ahead. 58⁰/77⁰ humidity remains low. Playing in the woodyard before running some errands. Be safe Be healthy
She didn't want to go to Krystal's? :whistle:
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 52⁰/75⁰ low humidity. Hoping to get some trigger time this morning. Be safe Be healthy
You might want to put a block under the middle of that rack. My guess - it'll sag when weight is added.
The DAWGS showed the Sisters of Mercy who was boss!! :whistle:
I assembled my redneck saw buck, readied the wood for cutting Monday morning. I have other plans for today. [ATTACH] The thicker pieces get...