Good morning, members. Foggy start. Outside, that it. 56⁰/85⁰ humidity rising. AC might be flipped on late this afternoon. After a Dr...
Ditto on hummingbirds. Feeders come down this weekend. I usually give those feeders a soak with a splash of bleach, before putting away.
I suppose house style and stove location would be part of the decision process.
Sirchopsalot - Happy Birthday! I hope you get to enjoy the day! [MEDIA]
Good video. Thanks!
Good morning, members. A cool start to a nice day. 53⁰/80⁰ dewpt a refreshing 46⁰ I have a dermatologist appointment this afternoon to...
I can see buZZsaw BRAD drooling over the QH. Dreaming about having the land for it, with stacks and stacks of wood under it.
That armadillo has a strange way of greeting you. :cool:
[ATTACH]
Yeah. They turn stuff like that to the dog officer.
Not going near it.
This "critter" never made it to the stacks. [ATTACH] Got hit sometime overnight in front of our house.
I might go on one if they let you troll a fishing line off the back. :whistle:
No Longer Available - WANTED: GOOD MAN
Good morning, members. Warm muggy day ahead. 60⁰/80⁰ foggy, at the moment. I'll go for a walk this morning. Football this afternoon....
The more the merrier!
Looks like a fun way to celebrate!
Truckaa and his PU were there for the assist. It cost me breakfast. Wasn't the 1st. Won't be the last.
Got another 2 PU loads this morning. [ATTACH] Interesting in the picture above. The black birch turns that orange/brown color after being cut...
Good morning, members. Another warming day. 60⁰/85⁰ increasing humidity. No rain in sight for another week, at least. The last measurable...