A plastic trash bag with a couple of velcro straps, is my plan.
Nice! Green apple wood is heavy stuff.
Good morning, members. Cloudy day ahead. 55/64. Chance of showers tonight. I slept a normal, for me, night. Nothing going on today. The...
Thanks for the kind words and thoughts. My foot surgery all went well. No surprises. Yay! Can't get it wet. Go back for a dressing change in...
Having small woodstove fires daily now. Burning mixed chunks of maple, oak, ash, and whatever found its way into the chunk pile.
Nice score! Hoard on!!
Good morning, members. Light covering of clouds over a half moon. Clouds are supposed to build. 54⁰/66⁰ I hope to get in a walk this...
Nice stonework!
The weather here in southern New England has seen decreasing snow amounts and warmer winter temps. Long range forecasts are sceptical. I'm good...
Before shutting down my wooding efforts for a week or three, I've been splitting and stacking the wood from my SIL's. That's a 12ft rack....
Good morning, members. Cloudy day ahead. 53⁰/66⁰ Hoping to split some wood this morning. I need to run a few errands and deal with a...
Ditto Nice setup overall!
I'd suggest a teriyaki marinade.
We just might have another small fire today...just cuz we can.
Haven't seen any termites around here, ever. Warmer overall temps must be allowing them to exist further north.
Good morning, members. Showers this morning. 55⁰/65⁰ cool and breezy day ahead. We received an inchmof rain yesterday. It was well...
And so it begins.....
Probably around now. There has been some cool August days a number of years ago when I fired it up
Breezy rainy day.. good day to burn the summer off the wood stove. Any 1st burn scent will be changed out via open windows. [ATTACH] Just a...
The foaming stuff worked for me with a nest that was in a bush. The entrance hole was accessible. Hit it with the foam in the evening and the...