Sounds like they got back online for a certain football game last night.
Sorry to hear it. Best of luck to you.
Good morning, members. Overcast day today. 58⁰/70⁰ no rain Not much planned for today. Be safe Be healthy
God spares and then calls people home. Glad to hear youse are OK. Stay safe during cleanup.
Best of luck with it!
Look like the last time he was on the site was Friday 5:14am.
Nice transfer into your PU!
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead 59⁰/72⁰ some clouds. I plan to do some grocery shopping this morning. Golf and NCAA football to nap...
Slow and steady wins the race.
Contact tree services to see if they are looking for a place to dump chips.
You're making good time on the return trip. I think. It must be nice to park it for a couple of nights.
Good morning, members. OK day ahead. 61⁰/77⁰ some clouds. Nothing much on the to do list today, aside from keeping my foot elevated. Be...
The website, that is. Thanks to all involved in getting it back again! Moderating
Best of luck to the folks along the west coast of Florida!!
Good morning, members. Overcast day ahead. 57⁰/70⁰ needed rain tonight My foot is behaving. I guess that means so am I. I suspect...
Ditto I have 2 for balanced walking, as needed.
Good question. A 13gal trash bag worked just fine. No need for a highfalutin designer bag! :whistle:
That would be the board hoarders club. :whistle:
I got mine a number of years ago from here - Maasdam Rope Puller Kit
If it's bad wood, it's just left as is? :whistle: