Not me. Sounds like something the Marx Brothers would have done.
Good morning, members Nice day ahead. 44⁰/57⁰. Sunny We've been having morning fires. I let the stove go cold, then build a fire to be lit...
I hope all it did was run away.
All those knots. Geesh I'd pass on it.
I had my foot stitches removed this morning. No issues. No surprises. Just need to hold back a bit as I slowly return to normal activities.
You at some elevation for that picture? Nice!!
Looks like the makings for any number of meals. How was your harvest this year? I hope it met expectations.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 46⁰/64⁰ mostly sunny. Looking forward to having stitches removed so you folks don't need to keep...
Oh yeah. I've been following the advice of the surgeon and her team. I don't want any setbacks with my fall, White Mtn camping trip at the end...
Hurricane Helene
Good morning, members. Cool start to a nice day. 48⁰/68⁰ sunny A small fire in the woodstove feels nice. No real plans for the day. Maybe...
I hope that was over what you’ll burn yourself this heating season. Maybe, you could've asked for more $'s.
You've had a thing or two to tend to. :yes:
To a point... a chipper makes smaller pieces from large.
Good morning, members. Wet day ahead. 53⁰/63⁰ needed rain is welcome. Taking dad for an ultrasound of his thyroid. One of the things...
Black locust has a green/yellow color when fresh cut.
[ATTACH] That goes on my "to try" list this winter.:thumbs:
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead before some needed rain tomorrow. 48⁰/70⁰ mostly sunny. The missus and I continue to take it easy....
:thumbs:
Yep. I've never seen this mythical "orange glow" when the cat is doing its thing.