I've seen that guys posting. I've held off because it's a bit farther than I care to go, and its been there for a while, so i wonder why nobody...
Glad to see you.got.something Midwinter I haven't seen crap on CL around here for a while. Last year there was plenty of multi tree drops for the...
That's one of the shortest bobcat trailers I've ever seen.
10 more hours until kickoff. I'm as excited as a fat kid waiting for a bake sale to open.
Put it in reverse, right? Loved how they used to put the ignition in the console son ou could fill the cylinder with debris! Nothing about a...
Mine has been cold a few times this winter. Last time wasn't too long ago, so I'm out.
Little bit at a time. I'm sure that being down more for the winter isn't helping much.
My dump had the usual. Brush and Christmas trees
For $20 I definitely would
That's one hell of a bargain! I have one of those stores not toofar from me. My wife has been once, but I haven't yet.
Tell her to put on some pants, it's cold outside! How goes the recovery Dennis, is your strength coming back?
I just wish they wernt such a pita to get ready to burn! They are a C shaped cradle that I have to break apart with a sledge, its hell on my back...
Pretty easy to pack it tight with dimensional oak!
Finally summoned the courage to head back outside and start the Bronco. Plugging it in for an hour did nothing, it was not happy to be awoken....
Around here I'm seeing $185 for a cord of green wood delivered.
I wasn't expecting to see it only 6F this morning. I've been burning borderline punky maple and some solid red maple because it's been fairly...
That's what I figured.
Can you cut there, or is that frowned upon?
Nice pictures Mike! Can't believe none of the other slackers asked this already. ....so did you work them as a future source for free wood?
I've always been a fan of leather seats. She not so much. damm cow lover!