Ugh, that's a lot of work for a tune up!
I'm a battery salesman. I mostly answer the phone, return emails, and take people out to lunch during the day. I may or may not spend a good...
31, just now realized it's gonna get down to 18 tonight. Loaded up on oak with the air shut down for a 24hr burn. Might have to rethink that. I...
Could just be a matree of who is closest, or what the person that they like to do business with sells.
Looking at what I have left this year, looks like I'll be wearing a sweatshirt to deal with shoulder season.
One can only hope
Is it best to bag, or mulch snow?
I was at a work dinner the other night, and one of the people there was the salesman I work with that sells to Catalyst. He said that he's been...
I have the same issue. Definitely related to the sensor on the cord
Thankfully, my little one only brought a cold into the house this week. I have a headache and my head just doesn't feel right today. Sucks because...
Smoking crack
Ive been heating my basement room with the propane boiler this winter, it handles dhw too. That hear gets turned down all the way when we're no...
I have a good woman, a Ford Bronco, that count as a horse? And a bunch of black rifle pieces. That's pretty much what Daniel Boone was talking...
Same here. I fully expect a delay tomorrow. It transitioned back to snow when I was just outside cleaning up, supposed to drop to 20 by morning....
Lemmy Kilnmeister?
damm winter! I've been too fat for far too long. It's time for a change.
The 97 7.3 powerstroke in my bronco takes forever and a day to warm up, even driving around town. I have the diesel radiator almost completely...
Ugh my fat azz is 5 days into a diet, and I'm struggling to get used to being on the wagon. I swear my body is just messing with me. I ate plenty...
Weird. I have a CO detector 10' across the room from the stove, and another in the hallway upstairs by the bedrooms. They don't have readings, so...
Lol maybe I'll give him a call and see what the deal is