Thankfully, my company provides me with a new car every few years, so massive savings there. I have an old Bronco that I use as needed. Drive my...
Wow! My 03 ZR800 EFI completely clogged the fuel rail in a single year sitting with e fuel in it.
This was my grill in Feb 2015. We got something like 110" of snow in about 3.5 weeks. [ATTACH] Lost a car that month too! [ATTACH]
I took my plow.off the Bronco for the first time this winter yesterday afternoon. Yep, bam 8" of snow I didn't know was coming dumped over night....
They won't let you plug a sidewall, though it's perfectly fine. I've had some shops say they can't' plug one that was about a half inch from the...
I just happened to see that they have mid 60s in the forecast for us this coming week. Crazy!
25F on its way to mid-high 30s today. Just loaded up on dimensional oak for hopefully a 24 hr burn
An 8 year ROI is pretty damm good. From what I've read so far, it just doesn't make sense for me at this point. Maybe for my next house, as lack...
Good idea. I need to get the big oak that blew down during the Halloween storm cut up and moved closer to my yard before the vegatation grows in...
I know of a simple tool that I use to lift heavy things. I call him Luke
Use of the word "THE" and not "YOUR" wood is critical to the success of this
For sure! But my yard is either ice or mud, so not much work to be done back there. I only have about an hours worth of splitting to do right now....
Wish this was closer,or I had the room, but anyone in the Northshore MA area, Keiths Tree Service in Wakefield is selling 6-7 cord grapple loads...
Awesome! Wife has been eating better and started going to the gym since mid December. Starting to look like the hottie that I got pregnant 5 years...
Currently 47F here. Full on mud season, except for my yard which seems to have slipped back into the ice age. Inside temps are holding at about...
I believe you're a husky guy, right? What about a 550XP with a 14 or 16" bar on it for this small stuff? Without dozers and skidders to menace...
I really like that idea as well. A trailer of that size could not only minimize the number of trips, but maximize the wood you get from a given...
Huh, everything I've read on the subject suggested using the Motorcraft glow plugs to avoid the swelling. At least for the 7.3
Rofl that's great. I need to put that one in my back pocket
Aftermarket glow plugs will do that. They swell and the tip breaks off when you back them out. From what I've heard, the OEM ones dont have this...