This hasn't been an enjoyable winter at all. At least the warm weather the past few days has finally melted the Arctic ice shelf that was in my...
I actually had to turn the AC on my my car yesterday. I got in it after a long work appointment, and had to make a handful of phone calls....
I saw 82F on my way home this afternoon. Warmer than Daytona Beach at my dad's house......12 hours from now we are gonna get snow. lol
I shattered mine 30 years ago. Lost a decent amount of motion in it. I can't extend it all the way straight, nor can I get to too close to my...
Glad to hear I'm not the only one in here with plates in my elbow. Wire and pins came out after it healed. Did you lose mobility?
90% of the snow that fell then ther day is gone. Back to a skating rink in the yard.
Not sure I really want to out myself to them about what an azzhole my dog is.
Sweet! I'm waiting on an address from someone in Methuen to check out several downed trees. Slow as hell replying to emails. Took 2 days to...
Total pain in the azz. Lucky for my wife the girl was all banged up and wanted nothing to do with calling the police to report it. That puts the...
We REALLY need the weather to get nicer so you hae more time spent hoarding and less on pics and meme's :rofl: :lol:
Looks like a small overnight burn, then shut it down for 2 days. 63 tomorrow, 71 Wednesday. Then theres periods of snow in the forcast for...
I just brought a load of shoulder wood onto the porch, supposed.to get real warm here too, so no long burning wood. Probably only about a weeks...
Killing hookers
:headbang:stupid azzhole dog escaped today while I was at work. Wife and a few neighbors were trying to corral him a few houses down when the...
Nice. We almost never get up there in the winter. The house sits empty from Oct-April.
I'm gonna celebrate Presidents day by going to work like usual. Attitash? That's about 2-3 mIles from my inlaws second home.
Up to 40F now, 31 this morning. 78F in the house with a 24 hr burn of dimensional oak simmering away.
How do you do your own septic....and why? I'm as cheap as they come sometimes, but I'll draw the line there
The relationship went all the way back. Harvey Firestone was a close friend of Henry Ford. Though, I think that at the tme of the problems, the...
I remember my dad doing that for me....then my younger brother. I remember him jerking the wheel all over the road. Thanks for that memory!