Someone told me in conversation that they got new $2 Bills from the nudie bar to give to the ladies instead of ones. Someone else in the...
I'm most unsettled by the way phone poles are transported locally. Just an accident waiting to happen.
Sorry, that's what I meant. The 99+ Powerstroke. I've driven more 5 speed 94-97 5 speed 7.3s than I could ever possibly count.
Those 1/4 impacts can take a pounding. On an install we did, there were 1232 1/2 concrete anchors to install. That little gun easily did 60-75% of...
Make sure it's for a pickup chassis. The frame is narrower on the cab and chassis trucks.
Amd that folks is why back racks are so important on trucks!
Ouchie
You THINK they recognize you? You're in there at least twice a day, I'd hope they recognize you! Nice score if its locust!
I love old stick powerstroke trucks. I would buy one in a heartbeat. If it was a five speed, reverse would be all the way to the right and...
Thanks for the heads up! I dont make it o my office more than once every 2-3 weeks. I'll have to make a point to get there this weekend. I was...
37F. I lit a small fire yesterday morning, and skipped last night. Woke up to 63F in the house. Some pine and oak coming to life now. Supposed to...
Is it the picture, or is that syrup REALLY dark? I much prefer the cooking grade flavor over the light amber.
Ugh, don't even get me started
That's what I'm on the look out for! I have a smallish one in the woods to cut up. It's kinda a pita to get to, so I'm not looking forward to that...
I haven't read the text. I saw he said new delivery, looked like white oak. Maybe later this summer, I'm not far enough ahead to be processing oak...
Drank too much and passed out again?
I saw an add on CL yesterday, guy had been posting in the fall, and I'm amazed that nobody took him up on it. 10-12 cords of wood in log length...
I use my bar as a reference. Put the dogs at the end of the log and note where the tip is then cut. Rinse and repeat.
All I have is red Maple here. From everything I've read, you can tap those if you have em Dennis! I've been saying I'd do it since I moved in...
16 hours ago it was 80F. Now it's sleeting, and snow will soon follow. Punky Maple in the AS