Its definitely made me rethink my plans.
I have about the same. However, everything you see 3' beyond the deck is conservation land. I'm planning to sneak it onto that land. However, I...
Massachusetts used to have that law. It as repealed a while back. At first, nobody was open. Then, they started letting stores within x number of...
Lmao. 15 cords would give me 3 years approximately. I may leave one bay empty to use for storage and let wood dry outside for the first year.
Yeah, I think as long as it doesn't look like a cobbled together piece of crap I'll be fine though. I'm thinking of presenting this to "the...
Rofl that may help. It's definitely not a small undertaking, but that's usually how I roll. Go big or go home. Its a wood shed, not a house....
If the radiator isn't sitting properly it might cause it to ping louder than it should.
I started measuring earlier. The only spot it can go will allow me to build it 21x12. 3 bays about 5 cords each at 8' tall. Probably build a small...
I emptied the last of my shoulder wood out of the yard and onto the porch this morning. Then started moving some several year cut but unsplit oak...
Thinking back on it now, I don' think I would call it a pinging sound. It's more like a clink. It will start slow, then pick increase as the fire...
I don't carry cash, but use the cards for the cash back, or additional store diacounts like at Target or Kohls amd pay them off monthly. The only...
My AS makes noises as it's warming up. Nothing excessively loud, just metal expanding. Nothing much you can do about that. As for the smell, I've...
Definitely sounds like it's time to polish up the resume. Work is important, but your kids knowing what you look like is importanter. Happy wife,...
Mine is all grunt work. Heave some in, then climb in and move it to the front. Then repeat the process.
I was all set to go out and start stacking next years wood out in the sun. Didn't realize just how windy it still was. I made it as far as filling...
Didn't load the stove heavy before I left this morning. Still should have been enough to get me through the day though. Came home to both doors...
Midwinter I took a ride this morning after making the trash run. I didn't see a damm thing other than crap and 10,000 Xmas trees. I did make it...
It got really windy here after nightfall. Some really srious gusts, but they would last twice as long as a normal strong wind gust would. My stove...
That's definitely the crap quality homeowner grade drill that I would expect to see in my mom's house.
Generator and a woodstove are an absolute necessity. I need to either upgrade to a quieter honda 7kw with electric start, or get started on my...