Sucks that you really can't get a truck with a stick anymore! I loved the ford 6 speeds in the diesels. A lot cheaper to stick a heavy clutch in...
I admit that I actually drove past a load of oak piled right on the side of the road to go after the maple just down the street. Too far behind to...
I have a Fiske X27 and an Isocore, along with a handful of wedges. I had picked up an 8lb sledge on CL, amd realized it was fairly soft. So I've...
Unfortunately so! Working in sales, the hours can often totally suck like that. If I spend 6-8 hours on the road in a day, I'll often have at...
Drinking their own pee?
You should wear an apron for your new matronly duties. I suggest this one. [ATTACH]
Yeah, I didn't get home until almost ten last night, so that's a 15 hour day.
I'm hoping to head to Windham today and load up on maple cut down by Asplundah. Hopefully work cooperares!
Ummmm why don't you go right to the source today and check out the cemeteries?
I'm trying to get an early start so I can get caught up on work from being in meetings all day yesterday and my server is down. How am I supposed...
Supposed to get 18" of heavy snow tomorrow night. Should be fun with the ground thawed.
When I moved in there was a rather perminantly set up structure partially on their land, and they were ok with it.
I'd be all over it at that price!
I just got home from a work dinner. Took some clients to the capital grille. God I'm spoiled with this job! That place never ceases to impress me....
I was soaking in my hot tub yesterday after trupping on some vines and taking a hard fall. I noticed that all the maples are budding already....
I'm in the same boat. Boiler, refrigerators, microwave, and a handful of lights around the house. More than enough to get us by. I can cook on the...
That's exactly where I'm at now. They have seen my swings, and 5 cords of wood on it. I think I got a little carried away with my plans. Probably...
Yeah, that I'm not too worried about. It's the idea of them coming through and seeing me building a structure on their land, which would surely be...
Mine is 100% manual. Plug the generator into the recepticle outside, then manually throw the main breaker on sub panel. I can go from generator in...
The previous owners had a quanset hut type tent that was 25% on the conservation land when I bought the house, the chicken coop was 100% on it...