Cut four rounds, roll em in the back, climb in and position them at the front just behind the front seats. Cut three more, push em in, then climb...
Let this be a warning for everyone going to the NH G2G
That looks incredible! I might have to make some chili tomorrow now!
My Bronco has HID headlights, they are fantastic in the snow. So I thought, I should put HID's in the plow lights too! TERRIBLE idea! They...
I plow a few of my neighbors driveways. One is my next door neighbor who we are friendly with. Another is his friend who lives down the street. I...
It wasn't much fun for sure. The first tree was 3' off the road. The second one I had to work for. I'll have to do some more scouting around the...
So does my litile sister....shhhh don't let her know i was up! The wood was somewhere between Milton VT and 89. I think I go on somewhere around...
I had to leave the notched stump cut. The only way I was able to get the biggest rounds up was to pick them up awkwardly, then set them on the...
My 9 fingered former boss would debate this. But I don't think he was splitting vertically.
Load number 2, then the perspective of todays two plus the load from Saturday. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Thanks, I think my sciatic nerve will let me grab one more load. It' already displeased though. Just waiting for mama to run an errand then I'm...
You have no idea
The Ford ZF 6 in the superduty would hold either 5 or 600HP. The stock clutch sure wouldn't though! My daily driver used to be a 13 speed tow...
Lol yep! There were some smaller branches like on the left, but those can wait until after the melt..mif they're still there. Nothing big left of...
Load one of the day. Not sure the weather, or my back will allow a second load. [ATTACH]
I might want to take you up on that offer. Where are you located?
Your way is the best imo. Multiple small loads. Often when I go out its cutting, sometimes quartering, then stuffing as much as I can in the...
Lol I know. I would be more likely to grab it if it wasn't mud season. For now all wood goes in my staging area in front of the house. Anything...
Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. Unfortunately, I need the fast seasoning stuff right now. I found a honey hole full of large maples that...