You could have squeezed a few more on top! Awesome score when it's even split and seasoned!
The Traverse was still the older larger platform for 2017. But ugly as sin in comparison to the Acadia IMO. I'd love to get her an Acra MDX, but...
Thanks for the heads up. I've never bought an extended warranty, but I will if I end up in one of those.
I meant the Traverse. I didn't like the styling of them, and wouldn't have even considered them before the 2018 restyling. Not sure if the new...
[MEDIA]
Those Enclaves aren't cheap! I might get my wife one of the twins to it. Either a GMC Acadia or Chevy Traverse when it comes time to retire the Kia.
My friends suck
Lmao. The hurricane/superstorm that really messed up NYC
I didn't realize the original post date at first. I was thinking "blown over by Sandy huh? Take your time, no rush!" lol