I want to and when you asked me to go I was going to talk to her about it, but we have a concert scheduled for Saturday night at Foxwoods. If it...
I consider myself more of a lumberBRAD! :rofl: :lol:
Laying motionless so a predator doesn't see you. Works when a T-rex is after you! Remember Jurassic park?:D All kidding aside I've seen birds...
Well today was the day. I did more work for him and he asked me about it again. 241 did the honors. No notch and back cut, just sliced as...
First ive heard of this trick. I go through round files pretty fast too. Ill have to try it.
I agree on not being cheapest, but hate losing any sale. I kinda pulled the price out of the air when I did. My cordage sales I'm not the...
They love ants and I see them like that during the warm weather. Only see them on the suet in the cold.
Not a bad morning for it. Just be gentle with the X27. :emb:
Hit the score again today despite the showers. Tree guy was going back and I wanted to go when he was there. Cleared around some of the cedar...
Its my understanding that crab apple and apple are almost identical in smoking quality/flavor. I do much better selling in bundles/bags as I...
There's a couple guys also selling locally. One has it only in volume, the other is priced the same as me and looks like he copied my selling...