Definitely a nice day for it. I split Fridays cut off the truck earlier.
Maybe vibrating would've been a better term to use. The entire saw does this at full throttle. I hear/feel nothing at idle. If the saw was...
Feeder is critter proofed with a baffle. Once in a while I will see a squirrel or chipmunk try and climb up. Chipmunks are a constant and...
Been there done that. PITA but its on the ground and you're in one piece. Hopefully the wood is yours for the taking.
Wish I was the lucky soul down wind of those totes. I actually bundled the last of some cedar splits I had. Trying to sell as solo stove wood....
X2
Had a guy drive 1 hr 45 minutes for 12 bundles of cherry yesterday morning. Cut them into 8" bundles. He was very pleased. Ive gone up on my...
Saw starts and idles fine, but when I go full throttle in the cut it "rattles" a bit. Something to do with the AV?
I don't know what's up with our feeder but they are emptying it faster than usual. More needed for offspring? The offspring now coming to the...
The neighbor where the logs are may hire me to do some work otherwise I have to go back on my own time to get the rest. :picard: The next load...
Im thinking its CGI/AI generated. Still pretty cool though.
Last trip there working on her place. Kinda wish I said no to taking more wood. Tackled the leaner log.[ATTACH] 25" bar on the 500i. [ATTACH]...
Not as much fun in the heat, but its a year round endeavor. :tree:
I think it might be a typo as it was close to 90 here yesterday and humid. Not for me.:dennis:
Hauling job had me at the local dump. Grabbed these cement blocks. They come in handy around the woodyard.[ATTACH]
True but I don't gamble for money. I watch and encourage her to walk away when she is ahead.' Foxwoods has been there for 35 years or so and...
In all honesty I would but she doesn't ask for much and lets me cut wood pretty much whenever I want so I can take her now and then. Ill bet I...
Honestly I agree with you 110% but its a blues/classic guitarist she likes, plus she likes the one armed bandits (what woman doesn't?). The only...
The mountain shrank again yesterday. (after pic) [ATTACH] Split some silver maple. Most went for general cordage. [ATTACH] The rest went for...
Waking the neighbors up so early? :picard:Glad they all went down without issue. If you need a hand taking the last one down lemme know.