Dump run yesterday. No wood for the taking. Just brush.
Split most of the sugar maple from the first load. A few rounds left. Maybe 2/3 went next door and stacked for bundle wood. Barkless splits set...
Looks great. Mine is crumbling (I couldn't get it well adhered) and if one looks very carefully its in the same spot on my back window.
What happened to your wood "locker"? That would work perfectly! :woodsign:
As Eric stated it chips more than splits. Try aiming for the center and spilt rounds as though its a pizza and they should come out okay, at...
Split last weeks load right onto the truck and sold to a regular. Red and sugar maple, beech and some elm I had from a prior score. Moved some...
Easier to store and sell that way. My last apple score had the wood precut to lots of random odd ball sizes and shapes. I've had the thought...
type an "@" then the first three letters of their user name and a list will appear. Then pick from them.
Yeah Jeff do you make any holes in the drums for better air flow?
Have you set up any roadside stands Sandhillbilly?
A GTG is a get together. A gathering of wood cutting enthusiests where firewood making and eating and socializing usually around a first. they...
What type of firewood do zombies like? dead wood! BO
Split the load off the truck yesterday. Splitter grunted on some. All sugar maple in the pile. [ATTACH] A few I didn't even bother as I'll...
Maple mountain shrunk again today. Split more silver maple. Split mountain is growing. Five wheelbarrow fulls went next door for bundle wood...
I just checked and a guy locally selling it for the same. :hair: I went back to my original price.
Because I put a limit of three this may limit sales somewhat. They have to come to my house to PU. I've only had a couple that bought only three....
Did he buy them all? What do you consider a big sale for smoker bundles? Just the 12 bundles from Friday my only recent sale. No other...
Does he still have his firewood stand?
X2
Twig structure and bark say ash to me. White ash splits easier than green (variety, not fresh cut) ash IME. Most ash I encounter is dead in...