Ive thought of getting one but can move the splitter where there is shade in the afternoon.
Cant get much nicer than that. Any aroma to it?
The passing of the sign...an excellent FHC tradition that I am proud to be a part of. Congrats to Jason! :handshake: Cant believe nearly five...
Split the last of the rounds from post #26 above. The last of the BL I have on hand to process. About a face cord getting stacked at my BL...
:popcorn:
Do you have a pop up canopy tent?
I have bundles of ERC listed for solo stove wood. My standard 16" length but will cut in half if customer needs short pieces. No takers yet, but...
Not looking forward to it myself but have a couple bundles orders to go out and a couple scores to cut. When time do you usually start cutting Joe?
X2 :)
Yup as Eric stated. Also a bark fungus that was a problem before the nematode. Its affected a lot of them around here. Sad sight.
Will you tell him about the pine? You buying more loads from him? Much uncut inventory on hand?
Those are some nice straight logs. Made some nice firewood for sure. Were those cut dead? Bug killed? Fire/drought? Great to see you again...
Has the sign arrived yet?
I have a bunch of 4yo old white oak rounds I never split :emb: that are like that. They were cut green too.
So you're about 20 cords behind. :D Its ALWAYS time to get out there and stock up.:tree:
Hoarding up a storm there sir! :woodsign: Some nice hauls! :thumbs: I take it were a bad influence?:D
the 60 from today. He has another rack with about 30 so good for at least a couple months. Another regular right up the street and noticed he...
New customer who bought three smoker bundles recently called yesterday and wants and 1/8 cord of cooking wood. I have some loose sugar maple....
Good deal. :makeitrain" I have an order of 60 going out this morning. Three of my regulars are in close proximity to each other and i go by...
Ive yet to sell it, but I think I've found a local chef who will buy it as I explained what it is and he didn't seem fussy.