:popcorn:
Well at least itll be cooler...and the pool is open!
Did you guys get all the chips spread?
Moved all the bundle splits next door and stacked. Added some red maple to top off the third row. Three more to go and the middle bay will be...
I see a new avatar pic for you Dave!
Wanna see it full of firewood real soon! :whistle: :stacker:
After three days of this heat that pool sure looks very inviting! Bet the BB smelled great!
Ms. buZZsaw snapped these yesterday of bluejays trying to stay cool. I've seen birds do this before. Record highs around 100* here.[ATTACH]...
Repeat customer wanted 1/8 cord of cooking wood. He caters for outdoor functions. He had bought some bundles for smoking recently. We had a...
Yeah it wasnt a pleasant experience by any means. Big cool down cant come soon enough. There's some fresh red oak around the corner that i may...
The tree was a bit bigger than I thought. I have scrounged from my woods and behind the house, but I kinda don't count those. They did take...
Nice job as always sir! :yes:
Tree service trimming back from the wires right across the street from my driveway. Took down this nice cherry last week on the other side of the...
For the Summer the title of this thread should be: "Hotter here, Whats your temp? How you staying cool?" :whistle: :dennis:
X2
Did you make a sale? Nice load! :thumbs:
Good points. :yes: Ill use mother natures shade!
Those have been around for years. Used in the timber framing industry. Never have used one. How does the chain get oiled?
I have some gnarly sugar maple chunks I'll size down with the saw rather than make ugly splits. God bless the OWB when stuff like that comes along.
I HATE crooked cuts! :mad: :hair: :headbang: