Great job helping him out. :salute: Yes it can be a PITA accommodating a customer, but you made a threepeat customer. At least they weren't...
Maple mountain is no more. Got all the round split this week. Now just mountains of splits. Silver Maple with red in the back. [ATTACH] Sugar...
OOps I posted in the wrong thread! :emb:
Ive done pretty good scoring wood on FBM as well and the same holds true around here. Good stuff, bad stuff. Snooze and lose. Have you ever...
:rofl: :lol:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY eatonpcat :handshake:
Snakes on a tractor. Coming to a theatre near you. Luckily most of the ones i encounter around here are on the small size.
Another nice grab. Mulberry is a hidden gem among burners. Dries in a year and puts out great heat and coals. Just be mind full as it spits a...
Friend of mine was cleaning out stuff left behind at his rental that included this large dog crate. Rather than scrap it, ill use it for a nugget...
Always a bonus when you get free wood on a paying job. Way to get it done guys! :thumbs:
Had a little time this afternoon so grabbed half of the rounds and split off the PU at storage. [ATTACH] Heartwood saved for smoker wood as well...
Yes he is a perfectionist. I saw chalk marks so he did a layout. I've seen his work at his place and takes pride in his work. Would you believe...
Been a good couple days after the heat wave to cut. Is it often you get close to the end of log inventory or run out?
File this one too. :whistle: Por favor, realmente quiero esta madera.:D
Any other questions just ask. PM if you want.
I was just :stirpot: a little. :D
I sell directly to them wholesale for cash paid on delivery. Some call/text when needing a refill, others in the area I restock when needed. I...
Yes. I'm getting too spoiled by easy scores. The guy had asked what length I liked and told him 16" from the last time. He did very good last...
I sell smoking wood by the bundle or by chunks. I've tried to sell bulk to restaurants but no takers. Last year when I was assembling bundles I...
Guy who's given me loads of wood over the last several years calls me last month saying he's having a couple more trees taken down. He asks the...