:tears: :confused: :faint: Where's your hoarding sense of adventure! :tree:
Great score Joe. Yeah they did a solar farm near me a couple years back and I asked about the wood. The boss never called me back. There were...
Does this count?:D Considering where I live I should know the term. And no I'm not auditioning for the Village People!:doh:[ATTACH]
tricorn?
57! Its the oldest I've ever been! :D
A Scarlett tanager. Never have seen one in person.
No, haven't had any big logs to troubleshoot it on. I was gonna try a different bar first.
I observed a bluejay doing that again today. Turns out to be a juvenile that was begging. [ATTACH] I happened to get it with a chipmunk and...
Grabbed the rest yesterday afternoon. They halved easily with the Isocore. Ill split it tomorrow morning.[ATTACH]
Norway split easily and is the lightest in color of all the maples. Comparable to ash in terms of splitting, drying, and btu's even bark texture.
This was my biggest from a couple Summers ago. 20" bar on the 500i[IMG]
So do you go "eenie, meenie, miny, Moe" when you choose your splitting apparatus? :D
Sweet rounds. Thinking that maybe Norway maple which is even better.
Be mind full of any loose bark as it smells like decaying flesh when it comes loose and has a rather unpleasant odor when burned. My normal MO is...
I can sure relate. :loco: :crazy: The off cuts would've really gotten under my skin, but that much BL wouldn't have swayed me. Hats off to you...
GREAT score. :thumbs: I may move to Detroit! :D Before I used a saw at a score I loved wood that size. Ive been the early bird at scores and...
I cannot tell a lie! :doh:
It was approaching 100* and I kept asking myself the same question! :rofl: :lol: :loco: :crazy:
X2. Rumor has it Jeff can get a half cord in a face cord sized tote. :stacker:
Missed this thread. Easier is gooder in my book. Some nice rounds.:thumbs: