Im squirrelier than he is! :loco: :crazy: :D Actually extremely laid back and easy going. Cutting some BL there tomorrow. Stay tuned!
That sucks about the battery. At least that's all it was. God bless Triple A. They have saved me countless times. Another run tomorrow?
Ive thought of using the miter saw but as a tradesperson I'll shy away from that knowing how dangerous the kickback could be plus it will mess up...
He had to cut the spar down to get that pickeroon stuck up there. Or climb up there and get it. :D[IMG]
8x14x6" thick solid decorative blocks. Stacked eight courses high. Block adhesive holding them together. I poured a 4" slab last week. The...
Good find. Just once I've torn one off which was last year. Cut it up and being used as I type.
Ran into him today and asked what happened? Why he didn't return my calls. He says he probably got swamped at the time. Turns out I can still...
Ive tried retailing bundles on FBM with little success and yes the wholesale/retail prices are close why I don't retail only smoker wood as the...
Have a smoker order for an apple and two oak but want 4-5" nuggets. Cut up some crooked twisty unbundleable (is that a word?) apple splits. Took...
Stacked all the bark on splits this morning. Maybe a face cord. With the heartwood and nuggets a solid half cord for the score. I have a...
Holy cow that's a big sum beech :bug:...uh I mean white oak! Gotta be a few cords there easily.:woodsign: Looks like a fun time. :saw:
How many more loads of pallets you getting?
Ive done the same! :emb: Yes it was cloudy here too this morning so not too bad. Sun came out and I evacuated to shade. Waited for shade to...
:faint: You feeling okay? I guess the heat really does mess up your thought process! :D
Working hard in this heat. You must be beat? Hey that rhymes!
Ive never fared well in the heat. Don't know how I managed to cut that cherry last week as it was in the 90's. It wasn't easy. I try to firewood...
Thanks for the kind words. :handshake: I frequently say the same thing when I talk with men younger than me.
Split the rest this morning. Decent amount of heartwood splits moved next door for smoker inventory. [ATTACH] Ill stack the rest this week.[ATTACH]
OUCH! Did you buy it new? What year? Im surprised mine has gone as long as it has. Eight years come Halloween. Only two starters and you see...
What town? Doesnt hurt to try. Some nice logs there and easy pickens with the winch, but I know what you mean about that feeling toward a score.