Maybe he'll let you drive it? After all he is a good neighbor!!! :whistle:
Yeah it isn't bad at all. Very low humidity and a slight breeze. Sitting out on the deck with the firepit going. Give me the rest of the Summer...
Hand split the remaining chunks at my BL storage location. Felt good to swing the X27 again. The rest of the splits will come here soon.[ATTACH]
I use a miter saw for work on a fairly regular basis and wont attempt it. I can remember ruining a blade on my dads band saw years back doing...
Got a call from a customer who had this huge limb (her words) come down in a storm Thursday night. [ATTACH] Cut it up for firewood for...
Reminds me of an ex GF! :emb: :rofl: :lol:
Good source for wood and good on you for helping him out. Will that go to bundle wood and/or loose volume? Should be ready pretty quick. Had a...
Started the pit mid afternoon. Plenty of splitter scraps and framing lumber to get rid of. Dewpoint was low and it felt nice to be outside.[ATTACH]
Uh oh Adam! Start saving for that briskit. Skeeter knows his way around a smoker judging by his pics.
Free wood, moving with tractor and letting you use his splitter. Id say that's the perfect neighbor. Some nice rounds there. :thumbs:
Hoarding wood
Thanks. 1.5hrs.+ cutting and loading then less on the splitter. Full sun at the cut (some clouds) with a breeze and full shade splitting. Nice...
Ooph!!! Tough way to get free wood. Glad there was no injury (other than material possessions) and the insurance and tree service came through....
Why would you want a wind up shoulder? :D
Thanks for the kind words! :handshake: Its great to have you sir. I can echo your sentiments albeit 6.5 short years after I signed up....
After him showing me the BL on Tuesday it didn't take much twisting of my arm to get there. Well, that and the fact he said I should grab them...
Breakdowns are a pain but part of the process. Thought you were out of logs to cut? Get a delivery this week?
That is an ugly tree. Dump fodder or going back to your place? Is that the inaugural run for the 400? First time I've seen it in your threads....
Filled the stack with hickory I had on hand. Maybe half a wheelbarrow shy of full. Forgot to take a pic.
Good luck. Hopefully it goes without incident.