Nice he left a note but :doh::headbang:he got your Black locust! I don't get much BL around here so what I have I would explode if I knew someone...
Wish I had the time to read more in OPE and AS but I can't keep up here now a days!
Were down to 75. Afternoon showers and cool front. But rain mostly missed us. 79% humidity.
We posted at the same time! I was typing and as i posted i saw your post after it refresshed:rofl: :lol:
NGK CMR6H looks like the plug for a MS211. I know your not sure but it is a different plug useing that number. Arent all stihls metric thread...
What saw is it? Like said most stihl isese the NGK BPMR7A I think the common champion plug is different than what you listed. I crossed the NGK...
And I am on my way home to "cut wood" if you call it. I have to un load that monster trailer I got last week. I am going to have to cut it off and...
93F at the house right now 4:45pm 50% humidity and says it feels like 102F.
94F now. Im not burning anything!
Rolling through Columbia SC at 1130am. Truck thermometer says 92F. I have a window down and even at 70mph it feels like it.
I bought it for $9.99 a 20" loop. HaD it shipped free and didn't have to do a thing just open the bag. Sure it's more but I don't have to have a...
It was probably 92 today on the lake here
o_O
Now that's a setup!
When I got them they were $9.99:dex::dancer::rootintootin::banana::makeitrain"
6mm is a good one for Bali stick coefficient . If you want to buy brass buy it. That's the good thing about .223. You can pick tons up free....
I have a turret press. It's a lee. It's accurate enough to shoot good pistol and will do rifle rounds up to shot action I beleive. I will only be...
There the best deal a guy can find . There loops work out to what a normal guy can buy a bulk reel for and they you still have to break and spin...
Those show up every few years on the forums! Hehe
It's an 032. Got an ignition for that?