Those older small ford diesels like your talking about are really Shibaura tractors made for ford by them and imported. Another quality japaneese...
I leave fuel in my saws to tell the truth. I try to start it all a few times a year and warm it up. I do use non E gas
That's crazy? I'm just shaking my head?? I guess they just say full or half sheet instead of that nonsense!
TigerCat logging equipment is made in Canada. And I am pretty sure the bolts and nuts on all of it are standard american? Don't know about the...
Id cut all that up! That's primo red oak. Good straight and easy splittin.
I see cherry trees down here are not the only ones with those black ants
The southern Appalachian moutains were burning last year !!:eek:
I wouldn't crush it. I would sell it or offer it free (they or yoi pay shipping)on here for parts. In the trading post or this thread. Someone...
Makes you feel good to get a smoking deal and fix the problem at the same time.
Quite odd???
Mine changes if it's out in open or in the shed different. But that spot has soft dirt and for some reason those stacks lean bad to the drive. I...
.223 and 5.56 are NOT the same. If a gun is chambered in both that's ok but you can't shoot 5.56 in .223 , the head prussure from slight shoulder...
A lot of those guys are builders, pretend to be or modders. They like to mess with every little detail to shave a few more tenths or seconds off a...
And that's not even what I meant!! I figured someone wood (pun intended) say that!
Haha. Yea that's a pretty good joke. Cutting cookies in 4 seconds and waxing and cleaning saws all the time. I still kind of laugh at it. I'm not...
I used the saw to cut the top layers off:saw: and the tractor :tractor: to remove that lower layer as it was the biggest and was laying close to...
Yea I know AS is not much of a loss. Most of the good guys moved to OPE I know.
Ok so I finially unloaded my trailer this evening, because I need it tomorrow to go to the farm![ATTACH] [MEDIA] Unloading the big one.
I have been known to do all kinds of things at night. Sometimes 1am. Not splitting though.
Stacking it like that is a good way to loose a back window if one rolls foward as you brake. I know you were probably just one woods trails but...