Lots of work on the second house?
Most folks say that for e10 fuel. But remember even if it was e10 you have fuel stabilizer in it.
Did toyota dump the 4.7 and now make a 4.6?
Problem is you can't smell separation or excess moisture in the case if it was e10. BUT this is only 2 month old fuel . It it was 2 years old I...
2 splitters! I know most of us have 2 saws etc but few have 2 splitters?
That's right ted. I was thinking Ed but was like that's not right? Of course if I clicked the video he would of said it in the first 10 seconds of...
That's what's his name from everything attachments isn't it? I didn't click the video to watch yet.
If you don't use a saw that is a good option to buy a Poulan ever year or three. Me I would hate to cut my firewood and 30" logs with a 32 or 40...
I have a buddy that keeps telling me to get a mill. I have tossed around the idea. BUT I am not a wood worker and don't really have the room to...
And I forgot like others said all quality oils which you used has fuel stabilizer in it. If you don't think pure gas can last 8 weeks then at...
I'd run it. I do it all the time. At worst id dump it in my mower or old pick up. I wouldn't pour it out or not run it as gas that's for sure.
That log that's set up in the pic here. How long would it take to make a cut through thag log? And is that maple?
Get .050. You can buy a bar and get a smoking deal at loggerchain.com when they have sales. .050 is the common one here
Weather.com in my area says its 91. Truck is bouncing between 95/95 going 65mph. Now it says 93. But its pretty hot to say the least.
I'm with you. It's more poking at stihls pricing. But they sell less 90cc saws so they charge more to make up for it in a higher profit per item...
Yea I saw those. I have always wanted a 044 so it would be on the short list. Saw the 372, but like you said I have one of those. And a 372 is...
I have a running 1122 (ms650) or else I would buy one!!
78F at 9am. Probably will be another one in the 90s today. I haven't even looked at the forcast.
I think this is the site folks were talking about. The shipping I'd like $70. I guess the purchase price plus shipping is cheaper than the price...
Nice deal!! I thought yall were buying from HL supply! Dang I am tempted to buy one!! But really I am tempted to buy that $73 alaskan mill!