I keep reading about these wood dumps and such. Where are these fantasy lands where wood sits in giant piles for you to pull up to and cut? Why is...
Haha. No big deal, I am often there too! Just had to poke some fun at ya.
I think we got this one solved a week or so ago ;-)
That is amazing mpg. The sequoia suck for some reason. Sure there heavier but not that much to make you think it should go from 22 to 15. I can...
Toyota's are thirsty. Ever since they went away from the little tiny toyota truck (Hilux) they have drunk fuel. They still do. I think that's what...
Yea I wondered cause they say it's like 275HP in my 04 sequoia, non VVT 4.7. It sure does not feel like it has another 100hp over my old chevy...
Am I the only one that doesn't know what this means or what that is?
I have been known to rant about the city too. Especially those HOA s and people that pay for the privilege to live in their neighborhood :zip:
80 or 85 is not hot. Put the humidity in the less than 50% range and it's not that bad.
I love old tractors. So simple but complicated at same time. And just effective
After seeing yalls June and July tells up there in the North, no wonder all our Northern imported residents complain about the heat and our...
Yea from what I think of in Australia, I would say yall are drier than us. And would think hotter, as hard as that is to imagine!! You would not...
Yalls winter sounds very similar to ours where I live.
Cool tractor. I when I get more time and a bit more money want to pic up a few old tractors. Love to get a for 2000 or 3000 diesel and get a IH Cub
That's why I should of said I would use a good proven synthetic oil. Little to no carbon issues from them.
No that will not hurt it. You can run it at 32:1 as well and not hurt it
Yep I heard that this week and MY DVR was taping it. Gonna watch it later or this weekend. It's one of my faves!
Arbs on most old tech saws is basically plug n play. Still need to know how to tune to get it dialed in. But really antone with a saw who is...
92F here right now 53% humidity, says it feels like 102f. Was moving some seed bags from trucks and just standing around and I am pouring sweat.
Yea thats why i said "if it was e10". So that folks who may not know realize there is a handeling difference in the 2.