That's sucks. Does sound like it's overheated.
I wish I knew what that one my neighbor at the farm has. It's older all Steel rider. Has to be a 48" cut and probably a 5ft or so. We were...
Old parts for the old one ought to be cheap as old mowers are all around for cheap money.
We had a JD rider that was about 25to 30 years old or so , that thing was stout. A neighbor at the farm has a huge JD rider it's probably close...
That video worked like a charm. My rope was a tad thicker, even though I think it was the same size he said, it's what I had and I was going to...
Looks like the one they tore up in a few years up at the office
And there gonna be all covered in wolfs. Our season is latter than that.
So can I not do like the video and cit part of the recoil cover off and feed it through? I haven even went out to look since it got dark.
That's some good info I can only hope the side shaft is designed the same way and it works.!
[ATTACH]
I'm in a spot with almost no signal. I'm having getting the pic to upload.
This is my engine off my generator. Its a 10HP briggs. About 15 years old. If you need the model number i can post that. But my rope is worn and...
Yep that's hard stuff. I grew up hearing my grandmother tall about picking cotton out in the fields for quarters. All the women did it she said....
Yea I know. In farm country it's not a big deal. If you farm you do what you have to esp if lots of rain coming and you have to get crop out or...
I wouldn't really do it at my house I live at but the farm is far enough away. When I go work there on weekends I often don't get off the tractor...
That's what those cross fit crazies say. But yea I still get out in it. We have to down here in the south. I guess you could work 6am to 10 am...
That seems hot considering some of the temps I have seen folks in MI and the north east post
Those are some cool temps!!! I'd have a fire at my house with those temperatures.
I don't know how the wood weighs out there but that has to be in the 75 to 100 ton range. Edit: Looking back at that pic I wouldn't be surprised...
Those eye hooks hanging from the bumper don't hit things ? I have the same truck at the farm. There pretty anemic. My carb is junked up from...