Where I'm from on the SC coast (Charleston) it is warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer usually because the ocean regulates the temp some....
I was thinking how crazy it is that yalls high is basically where we started the day!:eek: Part of it not feeling hot today is that it's...
Were only at 90ish right now. It's not really hot today.
Was 75f this morning on my way to work. Was 91% humidity but with that cool temperature it didn't matter felt great. Next week we will have lows...
90% of the time I forget to move the ones on my stihl saws. I do live here in the south and when I cut in winter the coldest it's in the 30s and...
If I had bought it new I would of paid the little bit more! Your already paying a wheel barrow load of cash! Me I bought it in a box crushed at a...
Well and the model # tag:rofl: :lol::thumbs:
Every thing on the 650 is the same as the 660 except the piston and cylinder. They have the same IPL.
Good eye spotting a newbie. There so many folks here now I think someone's new and they been here a year of 6 months
I have posted this elsewhere on here. But I had a 650 I got in a box. All plastic was trashed except the tank. All the parts cost more than I...
Were you mad Phelps didn't race a real shark? I saw it Sunday and wasnt. Didn't think he was ever going to?
"Wagon Wheel" Darius Rucker. Before that Sam Hunt "Body Like a Back Road" wrote the song trying to win his wife back. And then I heard "Dirt on My...
Listening to my wife talk to her mom on the phone.
I have driven 2 brand new trucks for my work vehicles, as in I was the fist and only person to drive them after they were delivered. IE they were...
That old and 4 acres a week!!!:eek: they sure don't make them like that anymore! Not rained on once. I try not to let stuff get rained on either...
Am I the only one who has never bought a new car? Dang seems like everyone does it. The one car I bought at a dealer was CarMax and there is a...
I have plastic floors in my new work Ram 1500 works great I always had carpet in work trucks but when you get in with boots caked in red clay the...
Vinyl as a premium option:rofl: :lol:
It did look too perfect to me to be a casting defect I thought. I was thinking a clearerence thing but couldn't think of what it was to clear.
If you can't cut 3 acres of grass including mild hills when it's 96F outside it's a useless machine??