I do have the whole farmertec handle assembly and plastic but an OEM crankcase and everything else. Just so yall don't start asking me random...
Radio
I do remember that I used an OEM on/off switch shaft instead of the china one. It had a lot of flex when turning saw to on or choke and it did not...
I'm from the cost, now it's true they are worse than inland, also flooding at high tide that you drive through. But it's. Nothing comparable. I...
Oh I missed pellet stove. Was thinking they were all wood stoves
Not this one!! I'm on my phone, seriously. He normally watches one called like teen titan. And I am not that much older. I just really missed...
Some stupid cartoon my 17 year old nephew is watching, "The Family Guy".:confused::picard: My how the generations change. He plays video games...
Do they all run out that one chimney?like go to a common collector pipe?
That's a cool setup and display!! It's 79 here in greenville. Yes I typed that right. I live near Greenwood SC but I am in Greenville this...
I see a stick or vine that curving from its head to the does nose? But no spikes. Too young and wrong time of the year? Buttons maybe but I can't...
I don't understand why more don't do this. I hear them complain about 8 year old rusty trucks rhat are $20k all the time. Why not buy a $350 plane...
I would. Why is a brake line rusting through a mechanics fault. He can't see inside the brake? I have a 27 year old truck on the road a 37 year...
Buy older than 10 if your on a budget like us.
I'm glad to know I am not the only one. I was feeling crazy here.
Yep flux looks terrible. I use to this ot was my welding ability...then I welded with a mig machine and it looked amazing. Plus I had someone else...
Often when I cut wood I use my stihl MS650 for everything, including the top:eek::saw:. Just start at the top, if you end there it gets heavy by...
Isnt the wood boss an 025/250? Wait till you get a real saw, they start in the 70cc category and a 80/90cc saw is a BEAST!
Those reverse safety switches are eas to defeat. I bypassed the one on the troy built Bronco I was given. I kept cutting mower off trying to mow...
At 41 I would have a fire going! But if it gets in the 70s to 80s in day maybe not?? But probably over night to morning.
It was about 80 when I got out here in greenville a few hours ago. With the breeze it felt good.