Again think alike!! WOW is what I was going to say! That's amazing Phil! Love the area with the pulpt was with the bible. The main room is...
I see a few of us here think alike! Ha
Interesting structure. Little short wood. Good to see another burner from a far off place here. Glad you found it and welcome! I would love to...
I know, that's why I can have a 37 year old truck with only the rust that trucks thag age get from leaky interiors or places where mud builds up...
They spray that liquid stuff here with threat of ice. I won't drive my old truck till several heavy rains after and it's washed off. I try to wash...
Open diffs. Surprised they weren't limited slip. Some of those if you put in 4 low will lock the front. That's how the 07 Dakota worked when I...
I live in SC we ditched the in spect ions I think it was in the late 80s or early 90s. I remember it from when I was a kid. I just saying ATL has...
Those jeeps were solid and ran long if maintained. The internals fell apart though. Solid esp if it had the straight 6
No emissions here. I think in GA the only emessions is in the ATL metro area
Edit:Heck you don't really even need to solder. Can use but connectors inside the cam. Use watertight ones if you want. You can use crimp on...
If you are handy with a solder iron, convert them to use those 6v lantern bateries. One can be had for like $5 and may last a camera 2 years or...
Problem I always had was the Steal o cam. They always died . Wild game makes some useful a ford able stuff. I like their show too. Good...
I have had several wild game cameras. They work and are cheap. The last one I had I killed, by leaving it in the woods a year I think. It was not...
Great looking young deer.
Pellet rash?
Were 65f right now at 8:43. I think we started the day at 63f, feels amazing. Feels like fall. That cool air in the morning!
I have some Massey Ferguson red that still does the same that I use whenever I need paint and don't care about color. Have some black rustolium...
I was thinking the 38 mag was like 60 something CC, guess I should have looked it up. Yea I think I had seen the wood boss on those older saws now??
I'd ask for a replacement pump. Farmertec has been good with problems I have had
I do have amazon music that I listen to in the work truck if I want to but that's a fraction of the time.