The age probably is the reason too. I would be installing it on my 1980 k10 Chevrolet. So thicker than some guy talking about useing his Tacoma...
After looking. HF has a similar setup for $139. But looks like it still has a manual jack to lift. You could just "yard" to your truck with it and...
I was reading the reviews on HF of the crane. How did you mount it. I was reading people saying to mount larger plates under and above it or else...
Something makes me want to say it's an 041...but a small part of me says it's not?
I go look in a second.
Black Bull Pickup Truck Crane with Hand Winch - 31" to 71" Lift - 1,000 lbs Buffalo Tools Truck Bed Accessories BTBB07582 Quick google seach...
Your going to make me go open that box aren't you.
I know someone who has one like that, about a 12ft tandem. I think he sold them for a period. Sold them as a reseller. But out of that biz now.
I need an ignition for an older saw. Yet to find one as cheap as I want to spend. I dont even remember what it is now!! Haha. I was thinking 028...
I was thinking the same thing. Sure you might not walk into stihl for that handle you busted or random linkage. But ebay is filled with ones...
I'm late but yea, no 018 in the 70s
That's cool. I want one but want to figure out how to automate that so I don't have to pump it. Maybe an election hydrosetup?
I'd be going fancy if I went to the junk yard and pulled some factory wheels off a ranger
At work we have similar wheels on one of the boat trailers. I think it's a sea ark. About a 20 or 22ft
Dang:eek:! It's a trailer man!:rofl: :lol::thumbs:
That's deadly fire weather!
I was talking about the buddy wit oil disposal issues