Cut quality is actually pretty good depending on abrasive size and cutting speed , it does always leave a little bit of slag so to speak on the...
I'm in Connecticut , I guess you would call it southern Ct. A shipping container would be to narrow , plus I need something that wouldn't look so...
It would be a cool thing to have at home. Never heard of Wazer but honestly never looked all that much for a home type machine. What did we do...
Yeah the numbers are mind blowing. I am so lucky to have access to such a machine I could never afford anything like this that's for sure. Quite a...
It is a Flow Nanojet It is an amazing machine. Most of what I do is machine work with CNC machines as well as fabrication and manual machining...
Yes it runs off a DXF file. Bluing it might be a good option , never thought of that and might something to consider.
I found that working from the outside in with my old splitter made life much easier , did this with large oak rounds in the past and that splitter...
Thanks , I will keep this in mind. Going to do some homework on this when I get some time. I need to figure out the cost of a wood structure...
No you are not missing anything , working on figuring that out, trying to think of some sort of bunks or rollers I could load them in from the end...
I can see where this is going. Looks like a trip to the lumber yard will be in the future. Might be a little more cost to start but sure it will...
I have thought about building one but never thought about a metal one. Something else to consider. Thanks for the input.
Thanks Horkin, I am good for this year as far as wood goes I have plenty of dry oak to get me by. Once I finish my" buffet "so to speak of a...
Does anyone have and input on a portable carport somewhere around 12 x 20 that they can suggest. A couple things I would like it to have is a door...
I think we will. Brad has me convinced that he has some good elm to give it a shot. I just need go and grab a load. Close to home , I just need...
Been trying to get this done for a while and finally got some time to play on the water-jet today. It is just over 37 inches long and 5 inches...
You drive a hard bargain. If it looks good and isn't all crotches and knots then sure why not. I'm willing to give it a try. You certainly know...
Over the years I have split in a bunch of different situations. Dead , green , frozen , waterlogged ; never tried elm though. At least that I know...